Bust: 32 B
-Where you grew up & ethnicity:
I was born in Miami, I’m half Cuban & Nicaraguan.
-When there’s nothing going on or on a your days off, what do you do:
Perks of living in paradise is the beach. I’m always at the beach on my days off. Especially Sundays.
-Whats your favorite part of your body:
Smile, because there’s nothing more beautiful than seeing someone’s happiness.
– Whats a typical day in the life of Adnelys:
Usually doing a photoshoot or spending time with the family & friends.
– Any upcoming shows you will be attending:
Blue Martini For Capristan Swimwear
– What do you have planned for 2014 any new publications you working on:
Maxim, Capristan & a few more that’s a surprise.
– Whats your favorite event to be apart of:
I loved working for Prestige Lamborghini Miami at the convention center. So much fun & it was definitely a great way to meet some awesome people.
– So got to ask, what do you drive:
Nissan Altima, currently looking into Jeeps.
– So what do you think of vipdout, can you see your self driving a vip car in the future:
– Whats some of the music you vibe out to, any favorite artist:
I love any genre, but I usually jam out to R&B/Hip-Hop.
– Where can people contact you or follow you social networks etc.
– Who is you favorite photographer that you have worked with & why:
One of my favorite photographers that I’ve worked with is Mike from Ohrangutang & his lovely wife Cristina Pilo. They’re both very creative, friendly & fun; which do an amazing job!