Thats right Everyone. Tonight I got to bring the Lexi into the Sf International Auto show.
Here is some great information on the event if you so you get to attend
FULL Junction Produce Gs400
Photo compliments to Vipstylecars.com
Sean “JDM Palace”
FULL Junction Produce 2006 Ls430 Ultra Luxury
Photo compliments to Vipstylecars.com
and little ol’ Me again.
1999 Lexus Gs400
photo compliments of Vipstylecars.com
I have to say with the drive back from San Diego from Vip Fest. The Remix and the EVHS event I was thinking I was almost done this year. However, I wouldn’t have missed showing with these two beautiful cars.
I can Honestly say that this was a dream line up I had as I got this Lexus in February 2006.
Thanks for reading and feel free to log on to the forums @ www.Vipstylecars.com and message us up and learn about the scene and see these cars in person at one of the Nicest events of the year.
The people in the event tonight were pretty funny to hear talking about the cars. I think The Style we have done has not caught on to the General public yet, but its amazing to see the reactions of people. Also ran into Mr Topline himself tonight and he was dressed to impress. the cars in the room are Very High caliber too
Updates to the car would be the Mercedes Blue tint 50% done by Norman himself at Vip Tint + Glass !
also Added some Fresh Vinyls done by John himself Autosport209.com !
thanks Fellas for keeping me fresh
Good times, Good people, and overall another great event to add to my list !
See ya there Everyone !
WHAT: The San Francisco Chronicle|SFGate.com 53rd Annual International Auto Show is presented by AutoTrader.com and supported by the California New Car Dealers Association. The International Auto Show features the world’s major manufacturers displaying their 2011 model cars, SUV’s, trucks and vans. WHEN: Saturday, November 20 through Sunday, November 28, 2010.
Saturday, Nov. 20 – Saturday, Nov. 27:
10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 28:
10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday, November 19 from 7:00 to 9:30 p.m.
WHERE: San Francisco’s Moscone Convention Center, 747 Howard St., located between 3rd and 4th Sts. on Howard St. Exhibits are in the North and South Halls plus the Gateway and Esplanade Ballrooms. ADMISSION: Admission $9.00, children 12 and younger free when accompanied by an adult. Tickets may only be purchased at the door. FEATURE
- The 2011 Model cars, SUV’s, trucks and vans. Among the manufacturers expected to display vehicles are: Acura; Aston Martin; Audi; Bentley; BMW; Buick; Cadillac; Chevrolet; Chrysler; Dodge; Ford; Fiat; GMC; Honda; Hyundai; Infiniti; Jaguar; Jeep; Kia; Lamborghini; Land Rover; Lexus; Lincoln; Lotus; Mazda; Mini; Nissan, Saab; Scion; Subaru; Porsche; Ram; Rolls Royce; Toyota; Volkswagen; Volvo
- North American Car and Truck of the Year nominees: Car of the year nominees expected are: Audi A8, Buick Regal, Chevrolet Cruze, Chevrolet Volt, Ford Fiesta, Hyundai Sonata 2.0T/Hybrid, Infiniti M37/56, Jaguar XJ, Kia Optima, Mazda Mazda2, Nissan Juke, Nissan Leaf, Volkswagen Jetta and the Volvo S60.Truck of the year nominees expected are: Dodge Durango, Ford Edge, Ford Explorer, Honda Odyssey, Hyundai Tucson, Infiniti QX56, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Kia Sorento, Kia Sportage, Lincoln MKX, Porsche Cayenne, Toyota Sienna and the Volkswagen Touareg.
- Alternative fuel and hybrid vehicles: Among the vehicles expected are: Cadillac Escalade Hybrid; Chevrolet Volt; Ford Escape Hybrid 4X4 and Fusion Hybrid; GMC Yukon Denaili Hybrid; Honda Civic Hybrid, CR-Z Hybrid and Insight; Hyundai Sonata Hybrid; Lexus GS 450h, HS 250h, LS 600h and RX 450h; Lincoln MKZ Hybrid; Nissan LEAF and a Cut-in-half demonstration model of the Nissan XTrail FCV (fuel cell vehicle), Toyota Camry Hybrid, Highlander Hybrid, Highlander Fuel Cell Hybrid, Prius and Plug-In- Prius and; Volkswagen Touareg Hybrid
- Exotic Sports Cars. Among the cars expected are: Aston Martin DBS, DB9, Rapide and Vantage Convertible; Audi R8; Bentley Continental 80-11 and Supersports; BMW; Chevrolet Camaro, Corvette Grand Sport, Stingray and ZR1; Dodge Challenger and Charger; Ford Mustand GT Coupe and V6 Convertible; Jaguar XF and XJ; Lamborghini Murcielago Superleggera and Gallardo Spyder; Lotus Evora, Elise and Exige and Porsche
- The “drive electric tour sponsored by the 100% electric Nissan LEAF™”
- The Land Rover Experience
- AAA Greenlight Showcase: learn about alternative fuel and vehicle technologies
- Academy of Art University Classic Car Collection
- Aftermarket Alley: featuring tricked out vehicles and aftermarket products
- AutoTrader.com interactive 3D racing game that simulates the search for a new car
- Hot Rods from Dominator Street Rods
- Race car exhibits from Infineon Raceway
- Auto Accessory Fair and Simulators
GENERAL: The San Francisco International Auto Show is the premier Auto Show held locally and the only one that attracts the top displays from the world’s major manufacturers. It is the largest show of any kind held in northern California. TITLE
The San Francisco Chronicle|SFGate.com PRESENTING
ABC7 KGO-TV, BART, Diamond Tire Center, W Hotel San Francisco TELEVISION: AABC7 (KGO-TV) will air a preview of the San Francisco Chronicle|SFGate.com 53rd Annual International Auto Show presented by AutoTrader.com on Saturday, Nov. 20 at 9:00 p.m. with a re-air on Thursday, Thanksgiving, Nov, 25 at 3:00 p.m. RADIO: Live remote: Monday, Nov. 22: KGO Radio – Ronn Owens- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. TRANSPORTATION: Ride BART to the Powell or New Montgomery Street stations PARKING: Parking is available in lots around Moscone Center. CONTACT: Kevin Diamond
San Francisco International Auto Show Director
Office phone: 415-331-4406
Show Office phone (beginning Nov. 17): 415-978-3500
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org